I have compiled a new list of things I would like to complete during the year of 2019. These goals are basically all for the website and investing. I think most of these are achievable and realistic goals. Let’s see how I go with these goals. You can keep track of them on the right hand side in the sidebar.
• Create 24 Posts – Self explanatory
• Receive highest Dividend ever! – Currently sitting at $277.19 in October 2018
• Average 50 Views per day for a month – Sitting around 34 views a day
• Average 100 Views per day for a month
• Average 200 Views per day for a month
• Invest 20k into Market – Check out my Live Portfolio Here
• Invest 25k into Market
• Invest 30k into Market
• $1000 Forward Dividend Payment – Check out my Live Portfolio Here – Currently $900+ forward dividend income.
• $1250 Forward Dividend Payment
• $1500 Forward Dividend Payment
• Increase Net Worth to 60k – Check Out My Last Net Worth Update – Currently 57.5k
• Increase Net Worth to 70k
• Increase Net Worth to 80k
I think most of these goals are quite achievable. I would really like if I could get the blog up and running again. I always get some more motivation at the end of the year and some time to think about what I would like to achieve for the year. Hopefully this time around I can stay a little more committed to the blog and produce some good content for all to read.
What are some goals that you want to complete in 2019?